Sunday, June 21, 2009

GRANDPA'S FLOWERS - 6-21-09

What a wonderful growing year this has been for flowers, lots of rain and not to hot. The blossoms are late this year but the foliage is lush and big. The flowers are just starting to come into their own and will be at peak in another two weeks so all of the company for Heidi's Graduation party and Grandpa's 70 th birthday will get to see it at its best in an up year. Judy and I are doing fine and Happy Trails to all of the FATHERS today too. I had a stint put in my left leg 3 days ago so am a little tired and sore. I should be the bionic man once I get all the stints in place. Ron & Judy


















2 comments:

Esther Middleton said...

Love your garden. Looks so inviting!Esther

Esther Middleton said...

Got to go to the drug store to get some meds for my daughter. She is catching a cold or something! Loved the blog!! Great family pics!
Later.
Esther